Home >Research Discovery>Translation Research
Introduction of group leader
Office phone: +82-31-8018-8260
Email: regis.grailhe at ip-korea.org
Office location: R3.13
ALS team is supporting two main R&D activities.
(1) Lab Support assisting R&D investigators in their daily activities.
• Maintenance, service, calibration, and repair of common laboratory equipment and High Throughput Screening (HTS) platforms in collaboration with manufacturers.
• Development of research tools and accessories using digital design, 3-D printers, laser cutting technologies.
• Training events arranged with the equipment manufacturers.
• Research activity support for plastic/glassware cleaning, sanitation, autoclaving and media preparation.
(2) Animal Facility responsible for conducting in vivo experimental procedures, as well as ensuring welfare and housing research animals (AAALAC International standards).
• Establishing and studying infectious or chronic disease animal models. Over 550 m2 (5,920 ft2) of specific pathogen free (SPF) zone and animal biosafety level-2, 3 zones.
• Generation of genetically engineered mice (GEM).
• In vivo drug efficacy/ toxicity study.