[파스퇴르 네트워크 채용공고]
파스퇴르 네트워크 아시아-태평양 지역 전략 개발 담당관
Regional Strategic Development Officer for the Pasteur Network:
Official Recruitment Annoucement LINK
Today, the Pasteur Network brings together 33 public health research institutes located in 25 countries over 5 continents, mobilizing the services of several thousand researchers, engineers, and technicians. A vast scientific and human community, it actively participates in national and international programs covering research, public health, and training / mobility programs.
The Pasteur Network is organized as a French Association governed by French law (1901). Its governance has recently evolved to be more participative and representative of the current needs of its members. The Pasteur Network is working on increasing its visibility, developing ambitious collaborative scientific projects and strategic partnerships, and implementing a regional and global fundraising policy.
Under the responsibility of the Executive Director of the Pasteur Network, the Regional Strategic Development Officer for Asia-Pacific will work closely with the following groups in order to participate in the implementation of the Pasteur Network's strategy to strengthen the scientific leadership and the framework for collaboration of the Pasteur Network:?Representatives of key organizations and bodies within the Asia-Pacific region
- Member institutes of the Pasteur Network Asia-Pacific region
- Administrative teams (e.g., communications, other Regional Strategic Development Officers) of the Pasteur Network.
The primary tasks of the position will be:
- Development and management of relationship with regional members within the framework of the strategic priorities of the Pasteur Network (analysis of the positions of regional members on the issues and key priorities of the Pasteur Network, making contacts, managing, and promoting the relationship between member institutions, drafting of documents for exchanges)
- Developing and carrying out feasibility studies of partnerships (health, science, and political actors) through
- risk analyses
- defining the outline and content of a potential strategic partnerships
- producing summary and detailed documents presenting the work carried out
- managing the relationship with partners and providing administrative and financial monitoring if needed with support from the Pasteur Network and regional members
- Monitoring, identification, and support for multilateral fundraising
- Participate in the development of the financing of regional actions
- Support for the gathering of files and the drafting of responses to requests for proposals
- Support in identifying new donors and funding sources (e.g. ,monitoring and targeting, network development, preparation, implementation, and follow-up of meetings)
- Outreach and awareness of the regional community
- Propose and maintain a calendar of outreach activities (e.g., workshops, presentations, and other communication opportunities) and prepare the related annual budget
- Assist in the organization of special events including donor appreciation events and other fundraising initiatives.
- Specific support as identified for each member
- Promotion of the regional and global visibility of the Pasteur Network
- Background in public policy, science, medicine, or business, with 10 years' experience in similar functions ( e.g., consultant, project manager with a strategic dimension, etc.).
- Flexible and adaptable and thrive in a changing landscape
- Familiar with working in project management and have experience in strategic development and international outreach.
- Experience monitoring funding and lobbying opportunities with major international bodies. Proven experience in skills transfer / training would also be particularly useful
- Writing skills in English and French and high-level organization and prioritization skills
- Great interpersonal, as well as teamwork and collaboration skills
- Regional and international travel will be expected
Salary: Salary is negotiable based on experience
Contract Type: Full time, CDD (possibility of switching to CDI)
Travel: Frequent international travel to be expected
Education: Master’s degree or higher
Experience: At least 10 years’ experience in international development / cooperation, partnerships, public health, science, medicine, and / or environment
- French (Required)
- English (Required)
Work Location: One location (To be determined)
Pasteur Network Career Page Click